17 October, 2009

The... This Man?!

If you've been trawling through the bowels of the thing called the internet the last few days, you most likely would have stumbled across this man:

It seems that thousands of people across the world are seeing this man in their dreams, giving them advice on shit. How could all these people inconceivably see this man... I don't know... I think I've seen him before as well.

In fact, here is a thing I just whipped up in photoshop:


My god! It's this man! Congratulations to the thousands of people across the world. You've had the inconceivable ability to dream about this man for years, possibly all of you have seen 'The Princess Bride', and yet you never realised that you've been dreaming of Wallace Shawn with a big mono-brow the whole fucking time... you douchebags.


No wonder he was giving you advice, he is the smartest man in the world after all. Thank me, i've solved the whole 'this man' dilemma. Morons.

No comments:

Post a Comment