03 November, 2009

The... Wonder Pets Are Pissing Me Off

I have my kids in a pretty good routine, where they get time to play, eat and watch some cartoons and shit. I always have the TV on Nick Jr because of this, and as a result I get to learn and know hundreds of shitty songs with immense accuracy.

I admit to occasionally getting the 'Dora the Explorer' theme stuck in my head, or some other monotonous piece of shit song in there. But the one that just absolutely pisses me off is 'The Wonder Pets'.


I hate this fucking cartoon with a passion. I FUCKING HATE IT!

It is so fucking annoying, that I wish that the turtle, duck or whatever the fuck the other thing is would pull out a gun and blow my brains out. It is so gratingly repetitive that you know the exact storyline of each episode from the opening credits:

Some stupid animal gets stuck or hurt, the wonder pets phone rings, they get in their little flying boat and then go save the stupid animal with teamwork... because what's gonna work? TEAM-WORK!

Each episode contains the exact same fucking song, it is so excruciatingly fucked. At least some of the other shitty shows on the station change SOME lyrics every now and then to fit the context of the episode... but I suppose if the episode is the exact same every time, you don't really need to change it to fix the context of the episode... since it DOESN'T CHANGE.

No comments:

Post a Comment