04 March, 2009

The... Beginning

This isn't how I wanted to start off this blog, but it is how life is playing me some sucky cards right now. I began setting this blog up a few days ago, planning on posting a few things during the next few... but then my girlfriend of the last 3 years who I have two children with, broke up with me... on the night of my brother's wedding... a week after my birthday... two weeks after Valentines day.

Stuff is still being sorted, but for the moment, posts here will be sporadic at best and then I will hopefully be posting a few more as time goes on and my life begins to settle.

Perhaps I should sue the board-game company who invented this whole concept of 'The Game of Life', because whoever made this thing in the first place needs to add a whole lot more cards that are favourable to the players.


You've got all these "you've got cancer" cards, or "the financial world is about to go to shit" cards... but I don't see where there are any "ladies in bikinis appear out of nowhere with your favourite alcoholic beverage" cards are.

No comments:

Post a Comment