26 August, 2009

The... Dickhead

So, I was with my new girl the other day and learnt that she had only just shaved her snatch.

Completely shaven.

We started off on a discussion about what she prefers on a guy, and the consensus from her was that she liked her bloke to be lightly trimmed. Not overly balding and shit down there, but neatly trimmed, so that it doesn't interfere with her... well, adventuring.

Well... I'm a fucking dickhead.

Two days later and I now have a tremendously itching crotch region, due to taking the initiative and wanting to do something for her. I now have parts completely shaved on my balls... and I am now copping the aftermath of regrowing hair in my most precious of nether-regions.

I would prefer to have someone punch me in the face than this feeling. How the fuck chicks can continue to shave, and not just wax, down there is beyond me.

No comments:

Post a Comment