21 August, 2009

The... New Girl

So, i've met a girl in the last few days and she seems to be a really nice one. Been hanging out the last few days when we both have a bit of free time, and we're really clicking. She also gets along with my friend's wife, as they apparently already knew each other.

That bit kind of weirded me out. I was hoping they would get along, but they got along extremely good. And she also went to school with one of my other friend's girlfriends. So, it was like a big girl love-fest when we went out the other day.

I was the only guy there, so it was a bit awkward... but I toughed it out.

I have to say that she really is a great girl. She is nice, she can make me laugh, and she is a terrific singer. To top it off, she deep throats, she swallows, and she is a squirter. The holy triumvirate of a highly-sexed sexual partner that a lot of guys want.

And I have it! Ahahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment