01 December, 2009

The... Gripe: Media Codec Error

I've been using torrents to download movies and television shows for quite a while now, and if there is one thing that still annoys the absolute fuck out of me, it is getting a fake file.

I especially hate the ones that are the same rough filesize of other versions of the movie/tv show, but it is a ten second video stating "Media Codec Error: Use Windows Media Player"... really? I downloaded Media Player Classic to avoid using that piece of shit memory hog of a program.



Hell, getting a fake file through any downloading medium pisses me off. Why the fuck do people do it, as it isn't funny unless you have an incredibly fucked up sense of humour... but what gets me most about the whole fake file thing, is that people download the fucker and then continue to seed them instead of deleting the file!

WHAT. THE. FUCK?!

Why add to the stupidness, by supporting a file that you've downloaded that is fake. I wish that I had the Atom's power, to go down through the phone lines and then appear in some douchebags room and punch them in the face. I think i've already stated my desire to have that power before... somewhere on the site.

I just tried downloading a copy of episode ten of 'Stargate Universe', only to get the above mentioned file, and then discovered that the show had a week off this week and that the next episode comes out on December 4th. Fucking hell.

If I knew that, then I wouldn't have wasted 350MB of bandwidth on shit.

So fuck you assholes that make fake files. Fuck you assholes that help propagate fake files. Fuck you Saniel.

No comments:

Post a Comment