25 December, 2009

The... So It's Christmas

So, it is Christmas Day here on Volcano Island, and the presents have been handed out and collected. The kids didn't really seem to enjoy it, as they are still only 18 months. They have a inkling of what the fuck is going on, as they were allowed to rip up shit and throw garbage everywhere unlike the usual days where they get in trouble for doing it, so I suppose that is something.

It is weird being a parent and being the one doing all the shit for Christmas, when as a kid, you are told to believe that this obese guy in a red suit does it all. I mean, fuck Santa. What fucking person came up with the concept of giving credit to a fictional character? I just spent $600 two days ago getting the last few presents I needed to get, and that isn't including the massive amount of toys I bought. I also need to set up a trampoline and a fucking bike.

I want some fucking credit for the work I did. I want my girlfriend to get the credit for all the work she put in for not only my kids, but her son as well, as well as the shit she did just to make the house Christmassy for all involved. She was up all night hanging lights and decorations up everywhere, so when the kids woke up the next day, she could tell them that Santa did it all whilst he was here dropping off presents!

Fuck Santa. Fuck him good in the ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment