14 September, 2009

The... GIS Of The Day: Monkey Jesus

I was trying to think of something for today's GIS, and I just started throwing random words together. That is when I came up with the search term for today... which is 'monkey jesus'.

Why is it that? Why not?


MONKEY JESUS

monkey man: I wonder if he is going to let the ATHF swim in his pool...


George Michael - Jesus To A: Sweet monkey jesus! It's the dude from Wham and those toilets...


This is not about Jesus: What the hell is the deal with this drawing? Are the other monkeys scared of the Monkey Jesus or something? It reminds me of communist propaganda or something.


Monkey Jesus smooches Shelly: The chick in pink reminds of that girl from Lazy Town... and yes, I would probably fuck her.


"Jesus said: I have cast fire: I want to hear the rest of the monkey assassin's bible quote.


I think that will probably do for today. There are still a fair few strange ones that I missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment