29 September, 2009

The... I Hate Clowns

I just found a website that I had not visited for roughly 10 years. I didn't think it was actually still online. That website is, of course, IHateClowns.com.

I have hated clowns ever since I saw the movie 'IT', just like a lot of people who were young and saw the mini-series starring Tim Curry, for the first time in the early 1990's. I hate them to hell. I'm particularly slightly frightened of the more creepy looking/acting ones.

That is why back in about 1999, when I stumbled across this website, I became a member and used the site's limited email service. This was back when the major free email service was still Hotmail, and you had something like 10MB for your inbox.

Don't know why i'm bringing all this up. Think it just made me feel all fuzzy like inside to see a website that i thought had died, still kicking it around on the internet.

I tried my old email address and login, to see if maybe I was still a registered user of their email service, but alas... I am not. I was thinking about creating a new email address there, until I realised that their service isn't quite free anymore. Shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment