09 September, 2009

The... GIS Of The Day: Unhappy

I was unhappy with the GIS Of The Day earlier, because it sucked absolute ass in the end. Plus, I wanted to muck about with the improved editor that has apparently been added to blogger... which I don't remember seeing at all. How long it has been here... I don't know.

Anyway, let us move on. I want to use a better word, and what word is better than the word which describes how I felt about the earlier post:


UNHAPPY

Unhappy: What the fuck? It is apparently a little robotic head thing... of a dog person... thing?!


An unhappy 'puss in boots': No shit it's unhappy... and a bad pun.


Unhappy customers are a fact: If it is a fact, then maybe your business sucks ass?


A Very Unhappy Family: It is me, or is this kind of creepy?


Okay, I think this will do it. A lot more strange...

Wooh... thingy: 2aum37qhpe

No comments:

Post a Comment