30 June, 2010

The... Farewell To Blogger

With the migration to my own site almost complete, there is little point still coming to this version of the site. I will keep it here for posterity, so that people who may have always used the blogspot address can be guided to the new version of the site.

It will be odd not coming here to add content, but I suppose it was a necessary step as Blogger is quite limited. I am now working on making the new version of the site exactly how I want it, and so far, it is pretty much doing so.

It is also so much easier to write new posts, without fucking around with the layout and so forth for almost every post. And adding videos is infinitely easier, so I hope I can do a bit more content like that.

In all, goodbye to Blogger... and onwards with Wordpress.

No comments:

Post a Comment