13 June, 2010

The... Foreigner

I was out the back today when I heard a sort of crashing sound in the shed. I opened it up to discover that a box of my old trading cards had fallen, and spilt out over the floor. Quite annoying.

Picking them up however, and I came across a card I do not remember ever having.


It's a trading card for the band Foreigner. I found this incredibly amusing, because... well. It's Foreigner. Why the hell do I have a Foreigner trading card? It seems to be from a set of music related cards, but for the life of me, I don't ever remember having any other cards... hell, I don't even remember having this one!

Another reason I found it amusing is because of when me and my friends used to regularly play trivia on a thursday night. Whenever there was a CD Music round, and a song came on that we weren't sure of the artist, we would simply put Foreigner... because about 80% of the time, it was the right answer. That is the golden rule... if you don't know who the artist is of the song you're listening to, it is either Foreigner or Phil Collins/Genesis. Trust me.

On another note, look at the unabashed coolness emitting from them. The long girly hair, the incredibly faggy clothes. It's like looking at one guy doing three guys. It is very gay.

Rock on, Foreigner. Rock on!

No comments:

Post a Comment